Join Our Team
We're looking for someone with great work ethic and attention to detail to join us as a part-time bakery assistant. Interested? See position description below and send in our job application (below) as well as a cover letter, to be considered for our team!
Wildflour Cake Design is hiring!
We are looking for a part-time bakery assistant to help in our growing shop! Wildflour Cake Design is a from-scratch, custom cake studio. We’re looking for someone who is highly- motivated, who can work independently and with others, in a busy kitchen environment.
This is a part-time position, and looking for Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday day-time availability. Baking experience is a plus, but willing to train the right person. This is a day position with occasional Saturdays (rotating). Potential for more days/responsibilities dependent on business growth and individual performance.
• Strong willingness to learn and can work well with others
• A high attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Works fast, maintaining cleanliness and proper food sanitization • Excellent communication and time-management skills
• Ability to follow directions and maintain our standards of quality • Must be able to lift 50 pounds, and work on your feet
• Must be on time and have reliable transportation
• Experience with baking or decorating a plus but not required
• Prepare a variety of cake batters, cookies, icings etc.
• Review cake order schedule to determine types and quantity of cakes to prepare • Inspect for quality through all baking and filling processes
• Monitor inventory of ingredients and supplies
• Various prep work
• Maintain a clean and sanitary work space
• Fill and stock bakery products
• Greet and help customers, when needed
• Other tasks as needed